Prefabricated wood-burning oven for pizzerias
The professional wood-burning oven must be an extremely high quality product providing a high performance with a low consumption.
It should serve its user many years without showing signs of wear and tear.
- The vault is in prefabricated, highly resistant refractory material. Its shape has been studied to obtain a uniform
heat distribution with a minimum wood consumption.
- The cooking surface is in pressed, baked refractory slabs that have a high thermal resistance and are resistant
to abrasions caused by cooking utensils.
Particularity: the oven floor can be replaced, after years of continuous work, from the inside leaving the refractory
- The steel cable supplied, keeps the prefabricated parts of the oven united during the normal thermal expansion.
- The small door is in refractory material with an airtight closure to avoid heat loss (it is possible to remove it
- The small hood in refractory material is for conveying the fuel smoke to the chimney (outlet 200 or 250°)
- The insulation, made of top quality insulating materials (vermiculite-clay foam and rock wool), creates a useful
thermal driving force for the cooking and at the same time avoids expensive heat loss.
- An optional thermometer, will be mounted on the front part of the oven.